Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Resolutions

I haven't done this for years, but I think I want to make some goals this year...

1. To be closer to God- everyday read and pray at least a little.
2. Write a Saturday Letter a week to my girls or someone special.
3. Spend one special time totally devoted to each person in my family every week.
4. Keep the house cleaner- something little everyday if possible.
5. Eat less.... and exercise some or at least move around more.
6. Work on my photography-maybe a picture a week or something.

So...
-I need to get my old blog up and running for new pictures.
-Get a place to write my letters- maybe a special box or journal.... i think they will need to be handwritten or printed (I HAVE A PRINTER NOW!!!! Yay!!)

Tonight, we are having Josh and Alison and Jeremy and Nicole over for New Year's Eve.... I'm glad that they still like to come over! I love that we have a little group that comes every year. Now, lets hope that we all can not fight this year... It seems like one set of us ends up not getting along by the end of the night... So, crossing my fingers for a happy night for everyone!!! Wishing that Jas didn't have to work today and that the house would magically clean itself...

4 comments:

AnnScraps by Andrea said...

Happy New Year! Love your resolutions and YAHOO you finally have a printer!

My New Year's wish is to have your address so I can send you a real life, hand written letter just like in the olden days. What do ya say Jas? Am I worthy yet? Come on - I know you want to :P

Anonymous said...

I think those are good goals. I wish that I would send the girls more cards and letters than the email stuff. It is so unusual to get a hand written letter any more. I hope that you have a wonderful year with your family and I am very proud of you. Love granny1

Therese said...

Happy New Year, girl :)

Unknown said...

Happy New Year for you and your family Angela !!