Monday, December 8, 2008

Challenge in the English Corner...


And you could win a $10 Gift Certificate to CATSCRAP!!




And, here's my example page (click for credits):

I don't very often get my hopes up for things going a certain way anymore; but, last night, I did... I was picturing how fun it would be to watch the kids put up the ornaments while listening to music and smelling Christmasy smells.... We would take our time and just enjoy it. etc.... Note to self... don't expect kids to do things the way you envision them.... I was setting up the atmosphere, and Kylie just kept wanting to light the tree up.... Then, Ari wasn't really interested in putting up the ornaments that I handed her (with my little stories about who they were from). Jas fell asleep. Kylie dumped the boxes of the nativity out.... And, I found an ornament that Grandma had given us.... Well, put all that together plus a few other things, and it equals tears... So, last night wasn't all that I had ennvisioned... I still need to learn to always just go with the flow... :)

No comments: