Thursday, December 4, 2008

Here's my page using the new collab from Cathrine and Lily
available @ After 5 Designs!! Great for everyone who's having summer right now or maybe anyone who just wants to pretend that their not freezing!!


Ok, while trying to finish this post, I hear the dog starting to hurl in the other room. So, I race to try to get him out in time, but find that I didn't quite make it.... Then, when I go to let him in after thinking that I was done cleaning up the mess, I discover some on the Venitian blinds... He must have coated those in his effort to get around them on the way out! Uh.... YUCK!!!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Woooww Angela ! I'm in love with your pages !!!
Very, very beautiful !!!

Therese said...

Great pages, and I hope "the dogproblem" is solved :)
Check your email :)

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

The colors here are so pretty together..I am spending more time on your blog...Ohio? Me too!
-Heidi