Sunday, February 1, 2009

Reasons for loving this month:


**This new wreath on our door!**
** Today's the superbowl- and the Steelers are in it!!!!**

**It's my birthday on the 9th. **

** Valentines Day!!!**

** The displays at Target - all red and pink and hearts!**

* The winter is almost over in Ohio when this month ends!*
* Valentine's Day*
* Making Valentines*
* Cute candy*
* Making a Sweetheart candy trail *


*We are going to redo Ari's bedroom*
*Adorable clothes in the kid stores*
*Valentine's Day- the day that I kissed Jas for the first time 9 years ago!*
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails.
I Corinthians 13:4-8A
Now, if I could only feel better.... this month would be perfect! Tonight, we are having Jeremy, Nicole, Josh, and Alison over. I'm excited to have them over, and maybe with enough Advils, I will be able to enjoy our superbowl party... I wish that I could have made something fun for it, but I don't feel up to it...

1 comment:

audrey neal said...

so many wonderful things to celebrate about this month! love the pictures (and now you are making me want to go to Target!!!)

Thanks for the comment on my blog, btw -- we're in western Kentucky, down on the Tennessee border, in Murray (ever heard of Murray State University? that's us!) :)