Monday, February 2, 2009

Cleaning.

So, one thing that I really need to figure out is how to get our house clean.... Thankfully, we don't have a huge house; so, this should be do-able. I just need a plan. I get overwhelmed when I clean one room only to find another looking terrible. I want to have it be organized so that I can start re-decorating Ari's bedroom and the white room. So, I found some helpful sites on the daily digi's article "Living with Less" I liked Fly Lady's "How to Declutter" and Martha Stewarts "100 Reasons to Get Rid of it" (this one has some places that you can help out with your stuff- something that I am always wanting to do but don't know where to send it to)! So, if I'm feeling better tomorrow, I plan to start small like Fly Lady suggests... set the timer for 1/2 hour and divide the stuff up... maybe I will start in the playroom.

No comments: