Monday, February 2, 2009

Goals

I don't really like that word, but I guess that's what this is....

I was inspired by Audrey Neal's blog entry. Instead of yearly goals maybe monthly would be more attainable.

So, here are my goals for February:

1. Continue exercise
2. Count calories (around 1,300 a day).
2. Read another book in the Bible.
3. Visit Jas' Grandma Maggard at least once.
4. Write two Saturday letters.
5. Email or call my Grandpa once a week.
6. Read with the girls more- finish at least one chapter book.
7. Have Kylie complete a reading chart with me.
8. Begin to declutter our house.
9. Start re-decorating Ari's room.

I will check back in at the end of the month with how I did. :)
I could use all the kicking in the pants anyone wants to contribute on #1 & #2 (and a lot of prayer for some sort of weight loss! It's so frustrating sometimes!)

2 comments:

Therese said...

I am sure you gonna make it !!!!

audrey neal said...

so glad you are playing along!

for #1 and #2, my friend emily made a list of reasons why she is embarking on a weight loss journey, and she's taped it to her mirror so she sees it every day...maybe something like that?