Monday, July 28, 2008

2 Birthdays!!!


I keep meaning to update my blog, but I just keep putting it off. There are a lot of fun things to share about our summer; so, I'm determined to do at least some of it now!!
First, Kylie turned 6 on the 13th and 2 on the 11th (her spiritual birthday)! So, I have been taking some pictures of her and wanted to share some of my favorites:





I am going to try to have her Ohio birthday party tomorrow night. She wants a solar system cake. So, we will see if mommy can accomplish that! It has to have some aliens too.... I was thinking we could make some stars covered in foil and get some blue streamers and some star balloons. She mentioned a pinata. I am trying to learn to just relax and enjoy and realize that they won't even notice if it isn't perfect. Really, kids just want to see the people they love and eat frosting and icecream and blow out candles!! I am giving myself a pep talk here. Can you tell?!! :) Be back with more later!!

1 comment:

Therese said...

Wonderful pictures of your little girl!!