Monday, June 23, 2008

Fun Weekend

This weekend was really nice. We went to Nicole's house to bring her some food on Friday. Her surgery went well. The girls played with bubbles after supper while we watched. It's so neat to see how happy a bottle of bubbles can make little kids!!
Then, on Saturday, we were thinking to go to the zoo, but it was supposed to thunderstorm later. So, we went to the playground. There is a perfect, quiet one over by one of the schools. So, it was just our family. We had a picnic

and played with the girls.


I tried to climb the monkeybars like Ari, but I am not as brave. I got stuck up there because I'm so afraid of heights. When I asked Jas to help me, he decided that it was just too funny to not get a picture of. So, instead of helping, he ran clear over to the other set of playground equipment to get my camera.... DORK!!! My legs were hurting by the time he got back; and then, instead of just a picture, he was taking a video! So mean!!! If you want to see the embarassing video, you can click on it on the side....(There's a YouTube video bar there.) We had fun on the swings. Jas would push me and run under the swing like we did when we were kids. We put the kids on our laps and swung together.
Ari said, "I wish there was another Daddy like you. Because you are so fun."
This picture is to get Jas back for the video!! :)


Sunday, we took Christina to church, and it was entertaining as usual to listen to the crazy chatter in the van! And, HELLO is working again!!!!! Ann and I got to chat and send LOs back and forth... life is back to normal!!! I sent Mom about 1,600 pictures over Hello so that she could see everyone. It was so nice to have it back!!! Oh, and we are starting to look for a vacation!!! WOO HOOOOOO!!!


Here are some new LOs from me:

Using MK Designs Puppy in Town Kit and various alphas, stiches, and string from Syrin, Birgit, and Madame Mim at Catscrap:





Using Summer Breezes from Birgit @ Catscrap and a template from Taylor Made @ Oscraps:




Using mostly Pri Rocha's Punky Girl @ Digi Chick:




Using cardstocks from Cinnamon @ The Digi Chick, Build with Doodles from Scarletheels Media @ Digi Chick, and Jofia's Need some Water and Diamond rain also @ TDC:





From JM Designs @ LDD (Tiny Jewels and French Country):



2 comments:

Literature Crazy said...

The digital scrapbook pages are awesome.

Literature Crazy said...

Okay, so I read the blog about the park and thought, "Oh, that's nice." I went back and watched the video of you on the monkey bars and cracked up (typical Ang) when I saw how small they were... were you four feet off the ground? Thank Jason for taking the video.