Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Hello... I'm back!!

Lots of random things to share... First, Dagmar (from Catscrap) has a blog! She always cracks me up; so, I really hope that she keeps blogging! Here's the link: http://dagmar-justthethreeofus.blogspot.com/ . I also put it on the side of my blog. Next, for all the scrappers.... you HAVE to check out Shabby Pickle!! They have some awesome stuff!! http://www.shabbypickledesigns.com/boutique/home.php Oh, and sign up really quick for their newsletter because one of the designers said that there would be a free collab kit with the first newsletter!! And, with all that talent, you wouldn't want to miss it!! Let's see.... one funny story about Ari!! We were outside, and Jas asked her if she wanted to hold the grandaddy longlegs (spider) that he had caught. She is terrified of spiders! In fact, she has a cry/scream that I actually recognize as "the spider cry". Anyway, she wasn't going to hold it, but I thought that I would show her that they were ok. I am the origin of her fear of spiders after all. Well, after I held it, she readily agreed. So, it crawled up and down her arms and she giggled so hard! She loved him just like she instantly loves worms, rollie pollies (also known as holy pollies or bug balls), ants, and pretty much all things nature! I had to get a camera and I actually caught her saying the funniest thing on video! She said, "I think he wants to go up my spout." lol!!
Anyway, in other news... My cousin's two boys Lee and Sam just asked Jesus into their hearts this month!! It made me SO happy to hear that!!! Only one more of our babies to go... and he's too little right now! :) Welcome to God's family, boys!! My Uncle John (their grandpa) who went to be with Jesus on Christmas Day last year, would be so happy!! Hooray!!! And, I am on day 2 of my Weight Watchers Diet. I am just counting points on my own and not joining. Jas is dieting too, but not counting points. And, Ann, my online friend, is on it too! So, hopefully, soon, I will have some thinner pictures to share!! :)

No comments: