Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Proud Mommy Time

Ok, just to let you know how proud I am.... I had to go and buy the Cheer Mom teeshirt and sweatshirt and decal for my mini van. I haven't actually gotten my decal yet, but I'm so excited!!! It will have Kylie's name on it, and now I will have graduated to a mom with a mini van decal for the sport that her kid plays!!! :) All that being said, Kylie is a Wee Bucks Cheerleader. Soon, she will have her whole tiny uniform (just like the big kids), and I can't wait to see her cheer her first football game!!! They had a cheerleading camp 2 weeks ago, and they practiced a 1/2 time cheer to perform at the end of the week. On the side, I have uploaded the video for you to see. Kylie was very bothered by the sun and bee that was on the flowers beside her. :) So, enjoy... it's pretty funny to watch!!! They moves are far from synchronized, but they were pretty adorable!! :) Oh, and her little friend is the girl to the far left in the front. :)

No comments: