Saturday, September 12, 2009

Scrapbooking Again!!!

I have been sick for the last couple days and just needed to relax... So, I have been busy using some of the new goodies from TaylorMade and Paisley Press (Oscraps) and Syrin (Catscrap)! Click on images for credits!


Today, I got up from a nap with Ari and found 2 new books from a series that I was reading near my computer! Jason had gone to Target and gotten them as a suprise... Isn't that so sweet?!
Kylie seems to be fighting off the germs and is the only one that isn't sick... Poor Jas had to work all day today in spite of feeling bad.
Seems like my friends are having a terrible weekends... I feel so bad for everyone. I hope this week brings a lot of happiness their way!! Cyndi texted me tonight and said that there is hope for Chloe... So, that is a huge answer to prayer!! Last night, Jas just hugged me and prayed with me while I sobbed... I just can't even imagine having to see your baby like that...
I need to get busy on pictures again... just haven't felt up to concentrating on it...
And, since school started, I'm just "Mom" instead of "Mommy"... It makes me sad... Kylie has been trying to switch all summer; but now, I think it's official. :(

1 comment:

Annika said...

Beautiful pages Angela!! Hope you all feel better soon! Dont talk to me about having to see your child like that...just want to cry when I see children hurt..horrible!! Hope everything will be alright!!