Sunday, November 15, 2009

On to Round 2 and Christmas Gifts....

I actually was shocked to see my name on the list of people at MSA that were going on to Round 2!!!!!! I'm so excited to see what the challenge will be tomorrow!!!!!!

Some new purchases from Crystal Livesay!!!


Here's what I'm planning to do with the girls for little presents!!! Aren't they ADORABLE?! They are made with clay... I have to figure out if we have some nuts to use and get a sheet of felt and some clay... I am so making these myself too!!!!!! I bet I want to make them more than they will!!! This idea is from one of my favorite idea spots... Roots & Wings

Random Searching gave me this idea... why not fill little mittens with gifts for kiddos? Then, they can use them after Christmas... stashing it as a fun wrapping idea for sometime...


Valentine's Day idea... personalized puzzle from Walmart (make my own)

I wish this had a picture, but it's so cute! Maybe I will make it for a school snack or teacher gifts or for the girls or who knows?! OH! And, have you ever heard little marshmellows called "snowman poop"?! Totally cracks me up! I'm going to use that every time we make hot cocoa!!!! lol!
Snowman Soup

The Soup:
1 Pkg. Hot Chocolate Mix
3 Hershey Kisses
15 Marshmallows (More If Needed)
1 candy cane
"Put items in colored plastic wrap"
The Poem:
Put on paper and give with items in a mug
Was told you've been real good this year
Always glad to hear it
With freezing weather drawing near
You'll need to warm the spirit
So here's a little Snowman Soup
Complete with stirring stick
Add hot water, sip it slow
It's sure to do the trick!
And, here's what I wish for... :) Isn't it pretty?!! LOL!!!
Tamron AF 28-75mm f/2.8




1 comment:

RootsAndWingsCo said...

Thanks for the cute write up on my retro mice ornaments. I can't wait to see how yours turn out!!

Rebecca of the R&W Gals