Saturday, April 12, 2008

There's a party in heaven!!

Born into God's family on April 11, 2008!!!!

Yesterday, before our nap, Ari said, "I want to have Jesus in my heart." She has been talking about this quite a bit lately and always gets upset that she doesn't have Jesus in her heart. But, this time, she brought it up out of the blue and never switched the subject. We talked a little bit about why she wanted to do this and what it meant. Then, I asked if she would like to ask Him into her heart, and she said yes! She asked me to help her pray. She said that she wanted me to go to heaven with her. I think that she thought she would be going immediately after she was saved. :) I was glad that she wanted me to go with her. :) I am just so full of happiness writing this right now!! I always thought it would be so awesome to lead at least one of my children to Jesus, but I was blessed to pray with both of my girls!!! What a happy day!! Jas had the best birthday present ever!! It's so amazing to imagine the party that is going on in heaven for my little girl!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.