Thursday, January 10, 2008

Smash the computer!!!!

*Cue the music from Looney Toons- "Kill the Wabbit" (just substitute computer for rabbit)

Ok, I know that you are thinking... why is this video tipped sideways?!!! Well, if you only knew the blood, sweat, and tears that went into getting this sideways video on here, you would be proud of me! I used You Tube for the first time. Then, I put the video on here, but it kept playing other people's videos too. GRRRR!! I couldn't get them off of there no matter what I tried. I have spent a very large part of my day getting this on here....so LOVE it! LOL!!!! Ok, I'm not really laughing right now, but I might years from now when I have calmed down.

This is a video of Ari saying part of Luke 2.
*smiling sweetly as if I'm not at all angry* :)

Ok, I guess that people haven't been able to view this on my blog- sorry. :(
Here is the link to my video at You Tube. http://youtube.com/profile?user=ninjaprincess04

No comments: