Monday, November 5, 2007

Hi!

Saturday was Digital Scrapbooking Day. My DH was soooo sweet. He got up and told the girls that they were cleaning, and mommy was going to scrapbook all day! Then, they cleaned the house really well. I felt guilty that they were working while I just messed around on the computer. I went from site to site looking at all the great deals and talking on the phone with mom. It was fun to help her spend her money! Even though we are trying to be careful with our money right now, Jas said I could spend $20 cause he felt bad that I kept talking about all the great deals! So, after carefully deciding what I REALLY liked, I got some stuff from Vera Lim, Ah Designs, and Catscrap. Nicole and Jeremy came over that night, and she looked at the new stuff I got. She got a whole bunch of stuff for 99 cents. Here are some new pages:
This one is made mostly with stuff from Jomi van Bekkum's Bohemian Autumn Papers and her collab kit with Jackie Eckles at Scrapartist. I love this picture of the girls. Ari and I were going to go for a walk the other day, but we ended up just playing in the neighbor's leaves. Then, we raked them and put them in a big black bag. Later, I thought...why not put them all in our backyard and let the girls play around. They had a great time with their leaf war, and I got some awesome pictures (and joined the fight at the end!) Fun!!! :)
Here's one that uses mostly stuff from Eat, Drink, and Be Scary Kit @ Weeds and Wildflowers. It also uses a lot of little things from Gina Huff.

Kelly Thompson has an adorable kit called Almost a Princess at Scrapbook Bytes. Here's a page using it.

Last weekend, we got to go on a train ride to a pumpkin patch and farm. It was a 45 min. ride each way. Then, we got to spend time petting animals, going in a corn maze, and getting little pumpkins. Then, we were starving and went to the buffet at Pizza Hut. It was a great day! Here's a LO with the girls giggling on the train. I guess that giggling is a planned activity because Kylie once said to Ari, "Let's sit up here and giggle!" They are so cute! This one uses Emma's Smile Kit by Danielle Young at Oscraps.

Lots of Love!!! ~Angela ; o )

No comments: